Poll

Could you register easy enough?

Yes
3 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 01, 2011, 06:10:22 pm

Author Topic: Was registering easy? [Poll and Topic Locked]  (Read 2075 times)

Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Patient
    • View Profile
Was registering easy? [Poll and Topic Locked]
« on: March 25, 2011, 06:10:23 pm »
Was it easy enough to register to the forum? If not please elaborate and tell us what you think should be changed.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:52:44 pm by Webmaster »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jared

• Patient
    • View Profile
Re: Was registering easy?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 11:15:05 pm »
Yeah it was. I love the fact that you don't have to check your email either.. you are automatically registered! Quick and easy I thought :D

ralph

• Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 11:21:46 pm »
Yeah it really was.. instantly.. kinda weird on a forum but hey! It does the trick no?

Sounds to me like you are complaining.. Free math help? Shouldn't complain about that..

Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 12:17:58 am »
Ralph he is not complaining, he is just concerned about the quickness of the whole registering process..

It is a function under the Admin panel that you may view and you can change it to where you have to check your email. I figure that if someone wants to get in and out.. then well.. he/she should do that.

ralph

• Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 03:20:08 pm »
Oh.. well I am sorry if I offended anyone, just didn't want anyone complaining about a FREE service... :(

Yeah! I know, a wonderful way to run it too Webmaster! :D

Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 10:57:15 pm »
Oh.. well I am sorry if I offended anyone, just didn't want anyone complaining about a FREE service... :(

Yeah! I know, a wonderful way to run it too Webmaster! :D

Thanks haha, you didn't just be sure to keep an open mind about things! :)

ralph

• Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 10:58:46 pm »
I will from now on don't worry! :) Thanks so much for what you are doing and the homework help on my Pre-Calc! :) Got an A on my quiz :D

Jared

• Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 11:29:15 pm »
Yeah it really was.. instantly.. kinda weird on a forum but hey! It does the trick no?

Sounds to me like you are complaining.. Free math help? Shouldn't complain about that..

Where do you get off telling me that I am complaining?! What the hell? Don't understand that at all.. Assuming to much.. Wayyy to damn much!

Josh Bradley

• Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 04:18:34 pm »
I don't know if it's an option or not, but I thought accepting the terms and policies agreement usually comes after you hit submit with your registration information or at the very least, on the same page. Right now, you have to accept the terms before entering any registration information, which sort of confused me for a second.

Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 04:42:48 pm »
I don't know if it's an option or not, but I thought accepting the terms and policies agreement usually comes after you hit submit with your registration information or at the very least, on the same page. Right now, you have to accept the terms before entering any registration information, which sort of confused me for a second.

Unfortunately it is un-editable, it must be before, the answer they gave me stated that it would be better for members to KNOW what they are getting into before inputting ANY information. They also stated for legal reasons, such as, letting their information go out to the public, etc.

Sorry about that.